DATE(S): October 20, 2017 – October 22, 2017
Saturday and Sunday – 9:00 – Noon; 1:45 – 4:45 pm
Cost – $220 early bird, if purchased no later than September 1; $250; $75/individual session
RYT 300 – 15 hours and 5 hours non-contact (hours include an assignment).
- Grouping postures into families and creating mini-sets
- Creation of sequences for different desired goals/effects ~ we will consider things such as:
- a peak pose and the necessary preparation,
- seasonal practices (asana, pranayama, etc) to suit a particular dosha;
- subtle/energetic anatomy and why the integration of these energies is an important consideration
- Discussion on how to integrate language, music, mudras and visualization for powerful effects
Each student will be given the opportunity to work on his/her desired class of choice, with the goal that at the end of the weekend, each student will have created one or more new class(es). Each student is free to share with the others his/her class, if he/she so chooses.
Click to see hotels in the area »